the Catholic faith community of Our Lady of Mercy are a welcoming parish,
striving to serve the diverse peoples of Forest Hills.
Rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we value our celebration of the
Eucharist and Sacraments, our proclamation of Godís Word and our loving outreach
and service to others.
Trusting in Godís love and mercy, and recognizing our need for grace, we commit
ourselves to the spirit of inclusion through community service, faith sharing,
education, outreach and spiritual growth.
We dedicate ourselves to live as a dynamic, compassionate and open faith
community that inspires both present and future generations to claim the mission
of Christ as their own and live it with joy and integrity.
Automated giving is an arrangement that allows a donor to make a donation in a predetermined amount to a specific charity. Automated giving donors use either a bank account or credit card to make donations. Automated giving is similar in concept to direct payment programs offered by utility and credit card companies.
Easter Week Mass Schedule
- Holy Thursday
- Morning Prayer-Church at 8:30 AM
- Mass & Mandatum-Church at 7:30 PM
- Night Prayer-Church at 10:00 PM
- Good Friday
- Morning Prayer-Church at 9:00 AM
- Stations of the Cross-Church at 1:00 PM
- Solemn Liturgy-Church at 3:00 PM & 7:30 PM
- Holy Saturday
- Morning Prayer & Blessing Food-Church at 10:00 AM
- Easter Sunday Masses
- Solemn Easter Vigil Mass-Church at 8:00 PM (Reception to Follow in
Sunday: 8:30 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:00 noon, 1:30 PM
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 11:00 AM to 11:45 AM, 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM,
7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Normal Mass Schedule
- Sunday Masses
- Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:00 noon, 6:00 PM
- Weekday Masses
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM, 12:00 noon
Saturday: 8:30 AM
Exposition of the Most Blessed Sacrament
First Fridays - 9:00AM to 4:00 PM
Benediction at 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 4:00 to 4:45 PM.
- (718) 268-6143
- (718) 544-3764
- Postal address
- 70-01 Kessel Street, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Electronic mail
- General Information: